I am filling up my emotional grid with statements that make me feel good, instructs the law of attraction youtube video. Ok so…I am looking forward to feeling good. I love the track I’m on and I’m eager for it to become more. And I know that it will. I’ve been doing a good job and I realize it’s simpler than I made it out to be. It’s all getting easier and better for me and I know that the outcome will be good. I am feeling more and more vibrant and inspired as the days go by. All those old cliches are long gone. I have lots of ideas. I am good enough to write them. I can. I can. I can. I will. I will. I will. I’m eager to see where my life goes now that I am aware of what I don’t want and what I do want. I feel good. I feel better than good. I feel better than great. I feel colossally lovely.
This is so embarrassing . whatever just go with it. It’s all good.
Ok, Ok. Updates:
- I worked on some of the song ‘The Musical and I’ today. It’s better.
- Still need to get GarageBand – tomorrow. Whole day off to go to the mall and face the apple store.
- Still, need to work on those scenes for Nobody’s Idol
- I started a new blog/website on a whim…ok so it’s called Celebrity Dream Dictionary and it’s a list of all celebrities and what it means to have dreamt about them…with stupid funny reasons/explanations. I got it all started but then chickened out about posting any of the “jokey stuff” I wrote…it’s probably not funny anyway…grrr…anyway this was inspired by a dream I had which had Idina Menzel and Kristen Chenoweth in the dream…so it was like an award show and they were both making speeches about they’re costars and for some reason I was co-staring with Idina Menzel in something and she kept complaining about me and how I awful I was and then Kristen was praising whoever her costar was. It was kind of a heartbreaking dream but oh well.
- I also had a dream about crocodiles/alligators
- Meeting with ‘choreographer’ Friday to work on dances
- Gotta look for back up dancers.
- Creative coaching got rescheduled to next week.
- Got a job interview sometime this week just don’t know when.
- Feel good. Feel great. Every little thing is just peachy. (Except for the things that are not but just gotta ignore those things in order to start feelin’ good)