I know it’s a couple of weeks early but I’ve got some resolutions in mind for the new year. My goals for 2012 are:
- To star in a musical
- To write, produce star in my one woman show
- To finish writing ‘Nobody’s Idol
- Consequently, either learn to write songs or meet a composer who can put music to my words
- Get paid for my talents in singing, acting, improvising, writing, producing
- Work out…regularly…as opposed to erratically
- Sing and/or perform at least twice a week
- Travel with my boyfriend (why does this have to be a goal? Because something always comes up and our travel plans get rearranged so we don’t go anywhere. The one place we did go – was to Port Hope – that was nice. But can we go somewhere like Montreal or New York next time? Pleeaase).
- Believe that money comes easily and frequently
- Believe in myself
That should do it. I know I have a lot of work to do for my show and that it’s not going to come together right away. Like most of the things I want to do. It seems all the things I really want take forever to make happen. But this time I’m going to stay focused and work every day on it and make sure it happens within this goddamn year and then the world can end. I kind of hope 2012 is the end of the world because people are going to see a show and laugh about it…right?
Also…I have few side goals that should be added:
- Learn how to post videos and/or get a new computer where this is possible
- Consequently, produce a talk show featuring local talent
- Learn to paint
Ok that’s about it.